viernes, 27 de julio de 2012

Cuestionario: Peter Bagge




3 favourite comics
Of all time? Impossible to answer, but here's an attempt:
- MAD Magazine from the mid-late 1960s
- Any solo Crumb comic (i.e.: HI TONE)
- D. Clowes' EIGHTBALL


3 favourite movies
Also impossible! But here's 3 that had a big impact on me:
- ANNIE HALL
- BLUE VELVET
- FEMALE TROUBLE


3 favourite books
Again, 3 that floored me at the time:
- BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS
- CATCHER IN THE RYE
- CONFEDERACY OF DUNCES


3 favourite music records
To be honest, they're all Beatles LPs:
- REVOLVER
- ABBEY ROAD
- THE BEATLES (White Album)


3 course meal favourites
I have to list all 3 courses? How about just the main dishes:
- Tortellini (preferably in a spicy red sauce)
- Chicken Parmesian
- My wife's homemade pizza (I like Italian food, obviously!)


3 favourite Websites
Reason.com
- My band, "Can You Imagine"'s Facebook page
peterbagge.com (of course!)


1 favourite fictional character

- Woodrow from Doug Allen's old "Steven" comic strip

1 favourite city (Real or fictional)
- Other than my hometown of Seattle, Barcelona (my apologies if you're from Madrid)

No hay comentarios: